Friday, December 17, 2010
how to upgrade blackberry OS 5 to OS 6
How to Upgrade your Blackberry OS to OS blackberry 6 :
1. Prepare to be upgraded OS, blackberry desktop manager and a laptop or pc.
2. Download the OS from the Blackberry website or category Firmware Blackberry Firmware OS Berry to your PC
3. After the download, click to install the OS to a PC that will be upgraded to a PC. Restart your PC.
4. Remove vendor.xml in C drive -> program files -> common files -> Research in motion -> app.loader
5. Back up your Blackberry handheld data to a PC or laptop with the Blackberry Desktop Manager, Read How to BackUp Blackberry »"> Backup Blackberry with Desktop manager.
6. Turn off network dislodged micro sd (optional)
7.Wipe handheld (optional only for hanheld that was already a problem) on the Blackberry by way of options - security options -> general settings -> push the BB menu button -> wipe handheld. Wait until the process finished wipe. If OS 4.2 is still distinguished wipe include 3rd party, if OS 4.5 do not have to. But if you are unsure, wipe it all rather than crash.
8. Turn on the desktop manager, plug it into the Blackberry desktop manager.
9. Desktop manager will automatically detect to synchronize data, and will automatically check for updates of the latest version of the OS appears as updates / upgrades, Follow the instructions. (If not detected, restart again and restart the PC desktop manager. NB: Desktop Manager must distart and open from the main men.
10. If the desktop manager still does not detect the new OS, close the desktop manager and go to delete the vendor xml, click loader.exe and follow the instructions.
11.Wait until benar2 flame and booting up to the home screen. Do not unplug the cable or playing the data cable.
12.Once the OS has been updated, you must re-setting, time, emails account settings, wifi etc ...
If you experience ERROR dana holgorsen where your BlackBerry restarts constantly (reboot) and do not get into the homescreen, it means you have experienced an error BlackBerry OS on a Nuked BlackBerry mentioned, see how to fix Nuked BlackBerry